Unlike other board review courses, the PBR's Core Study Guide gets corrected and updated EVERY year. Many of the corrections and clarifications of the are made available to the PBR community (below) prior to the initial certification exam. This allows members to have a more secure pediatric board review experience.
For non-members who are trying to figure out how they will approach the board exam for next year, or for anyone preparing for the MOC, this is a great opportunity to essentially have a sneak peak into the 2018 edition.
In this article, you will:
- Get a preview of the most EFFICIENT 2018 pediatric board review course available
- Get a great review of several excellent and high-yield topics
- Get a FREE MP3 Audio Chapter from PBR
- Get 50 FREE High-Yield Images from PBR
- Get a FREE Test-Taking Strategies Video Training Session
- Get the opportunity to PREORDER the 2018 edition books for 50% off of the value of the Ultimate Bundle Pack or 85% OFF of the LIFETIME package called “PBR FOR LIFE!” Please note that the PBR FOR LIFE package is NOT typically available through the PBR catalog, so this is a SPECIAL opportunity!
A FEW WORDS OF THANKS TO THE PBR COMMUNITY
Every year I like to go through all PBR error submission and send corrections to PBR members before the initial certification exam. It’s an EXTREMELY time consuming task (takes several full days), but I believe it’s worth it.
If you have been following THE PBR EFFICIENCY BLUEPRINT, the information in this guide WILL NOT make or break your test-experience. Having said that, several test-takers have previously said that they enjoyed reading the clarifications, and that the review of the guide even helped them correctly answer several questions that came up on the exam.