PBR’s 2018 Pediatric Board Review Course Highlights
As the author of the best pediatric board review course 2018 edition, I strive to push for evermore excellence year after year. For the 2018 American Board of Pediatrics initial certification exam, maintenance of certification (MOC) exam and the NEW Maintenance of Certification Assessment for Pediatrics (MOCA-Peds) exam, here are just a few of the highlights that PBR members enjoy:
- Free list of corrections as submitted by PBR members and verified by our PBR editor and me. I do this every year. In 2018, I'll be doing it AGAIN. This is not just a bland list of typos or corrections. It's a list of corrections, explanations, AND clarifications for areas in the book that were confusing to members.
- Efficiency in studying through the power of technology. Use your iPad, iPhone, or Kindle to study on the go. Use the links in the members' section to quickly view awesome images across the web, and use the PBR Facebook CREW to help you blow past academic (and emotional) hurdles.
- PBR's own online MOCA Peds Study Guide. We've launched a beta version of our 2018 MOCA Peds Study Guide with some innovative systems to help test-takers find the exact information that they are looking for within seconds!
- Access everywhere – Backpack, Desktop, iPad, iPhone, Kindle, Android… You name it!
- Members’ only Facebook group and online community
Again, these are just a few of the benefits PBR members are already enjoying. Keep reading below for a little more detail on each. Click Here And Continue Reading…