THANKS FOR STOPPING BY, BUT THIS POSITION HAS BEEN FILLED!
JOIN TEAM PBR!
Do You Have Strong Organizational Skills? Are You Able to Create Order out of Chaos? If So, Help Us Do Things Faster, Easier and with More Clarity... Please!
ABOUT ASHISH & THIS POSITION
Go getter... but jumps forward too quickly sometimes :-)
Hi! My name is Ashish Goyal. I'm the CEO of Pediatrics Board Review. It's a board review company for pediatricians. 90% of our support is online, so I guess we're an e-commerce company. This quarter is crucial to our success, so I have quite a few balls in the air since I'm trying to ensure that our biggest months (December and January) are a massive success.
I could REALLY use some help in keeping everything on track! And we could use help with systematizing annual projects/tasks since the shifting priorities of a seasonal business can be challenging for team members to keep up with without strong protocols in place.
Can you help keep me on track, and bring a little order to the chaos?
Specifics About the Position
The role would include:
* Learning about the company's projects and goals for the next few months
* Prioritizing which ones to build out systems for as we work on them, and which ones to to simply push forward on for now and systematize later
* 3-5 meetings with me per week to help keep me on track and to troubleshoot/brainstorm
* Possibly interact with existing/new contractors to keep things moving. I say "possibly" because it's possible that some of that work would fall on me, but you may be the one nudging me to connect with them.
If the following list "mostly" helps to describe you, then this could be a marriage made in heaven:
* Strong organizational skills
* Tech-savvy and internet-savvy
* Able to understand how various tech tools connect and talk to each other
* Understands the value of creating, and maintaining, systems
* Enjoys variety
* Fast learner
* Remote project management
MAIN TOOLS/WEBSITES WE USE (MOST CAN BE TAUGHT)
* Optin Monster
* MS Office
* Google Drive
* IMMEDIATELY! I need help immediately. I just lost my right hand person to a 9-5 job (oh the horror!). He's still available for questions, but much has fallen on me.
* Ideally there would be great synergy and this would be a good longterm relationship. But if a short commitment is all you can offer at this time, no problem as long as you can guarantee to stick with me through the middle of January.
If you're interested, please reach out and let's get a conversation started!
1. Copy the following questions:
- What was it about this job posting that interested you?
- About how many hours are you available per week?
- What time(s) of the day are you available to work? My hours are usually 2 PM EST until midnight EST since I live in Hawaii. But, those are NOT the hours I would expect from you. I'm just looking for good overlap time and the rare ability to reach out in the evenings/weekends if there's a fire or question that only you can answer.
- When can you start?
- The hourly rate for this position will likely be in the $15 - $20 range. Would that work for you?
- Do you have an Upwork profile I can look at? If so, please include it.
- What is your Skype ID (optional)?
- How did you hear about this position?
2. Click the button below to send an email to email@example.com.
3. Include the following in the subject line: Interested in the PM position
4. Send any relevant profiles, CVs, etc. that you think would be helpful
Ashish & Team PBR
© Company Name. All rights Reserved I Disclaimer