MASTER YOUR TEST-TAKING TECHNIQUE IN JUST 2 DAYS
3/4/2017 - 3/5/2017 (SOLD OUT)
Sat - Sun, 5/6/2017 - 5/7/2017 (SOLD OUT)
(SOLD OUT - GET ON THE WAITLIST FORM BELOW)
WE MAY HAVE A JULY AND/OR SEPTEMBER COURSE. FILL THIS FORM OUT & GET ON THE WAITLIST NOW...
ALL SIGNUPS ARE SUBJECT TO APPROVAL. CURRENTLY WELCOMING ALL ACCESS PASS MEMBERS WITH AN ACTIVE MEMBERSHIP THROUGH OCTOBER 2017.
CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
The course will include:
- A small group format (16 pediatricians)
- Teaching about the ins and outs of Test-Taking Strategy as you go through board-style questions.
- Teaching about the importance of mock exams (learn how to setup your mock exams, learn about test-day diet, relaxation techniques, anxiety reduction, and much more).
- Opportunities to gain immense perspective on the many different ways that you can go down the wrong path by talking through your approach to a question, and by seeing how others approach the exact same questions
- Participation with the entire group
- Participation in small groups of 2-4 people
- One-on-one coaching with me
- A variety of demonstration questions will be shown
It will be an amazing, enlightening and FUN experience. I’m certain you’ll make friends that will be your study buddies and “question-practicing” buddies for the exam.
Do you have ANY questions? If so, CLICK HERE and shoot us an email now!
I just wanted to let you know that I passed! Thank you so much for everything. The PBR system was great and the live course totally changed how I approached the test. I am so looking forward to not having to spend next summer studying. I would highly recommend PBR to anyone studying for this awful, horrible exam.
– Dr. WR, Board Certified Pediatrician
Ashish, I did it. I can’t thank you enough for creating an amazing system to keep me on on track with my studying. And the $2000 for the live weekend test taking course was well worth it. Doing the technique during the test kept me focused and allowed me to eliminate wrong answers. Thank you for all the great advice, sticking to the material, memorize, memorize, memorize then practice practice practice. After 4 failed attempts it was exhilirating to finally read the words, “we are PLEASED to announce you PASSED!” I will definitely recommend your program.
– Dr. Yessenia Castro-Caballero, Board Certified Pediatrician
Please note that portions of this course may be recorded in audio format. Use of recordings will be at the full discretion of Pediatrics Board Review,.