Pediatric Board Exam Results – 2019!
Well, friends, the day is here. The results of the pediatrics board exam results have been announced! This is always an emotional day for pediatricians, but especially for us here at PBR HQ, as this is when we get flooded with emails from our members who have worked so hard, FINALLY passing the boards.
The stories that have been wonderful. To have members say that we have changed their lives has been nothing less than humbling. Our members are also providing feedback on making the resources we have even better so that the PBR system continues to be the best pediatric board review available. While we are known for being the premier resource for anyone at moderate to high risk of failing the pediatric boards, the results below will help you see that if we can help pediatricians pass after SIX failed attempts, helping you pass the pediatric board exam should be easy.
In this article, I’ll be covering:
- The pass rate for PBR members and first-time test takers
- Feedback from our board-certified alumni on how to pass the pediatric board exams
- Next Steps if you FAILED the boards (and common mistakes to avoid to make sure you pass next year)
- Free upcoming webinar on how to ensure you pass the 2020 pediatric boards
BEFORE WE GET INTO THE ARTICLE:
You are probably here because you either PASSED the boards, you FAILED the boards, or, you are preparing for the boards for the first time. Here are some quick steps you can take if you fall into one of those three categories:
- If you PASSED the Pediatric Boards: Congrats! Team PBR and I so thrilled to see you officially board-certified! Please be sure to fill out this form to let us know how it went.
- If you FAILED the Pediatric Boards: I know the sting of seeing a non-passing score on results day. Team PBR and I are going to make sure that our 2020 pediatric board review course and the PBR Certification System allow your next attempt to be a success. Let me know your results and I promise to reach out personally. I'll also send you a 20% off coupon to any of our individual products (bundles excluded) if you respond by 12/11/19. Please also strongly consider securing 1 of the 16 slots for our March LIVE Test-Taking Strategies Course. It WILL sell out and you will not regret taking this active step towards passing the boards.
- If you have never taken the exam: Please be sure to read the insights and feedback provided in this article! Also, be sure to take advantage of our holiday sales, and check out our discounted PREORDER offers and bonuses!
PEDIATRIC BOARD EXAM PASS RATE – HOW DID WE DO?
So far, AMAZING!
The national pediatric board exam pass rate for first-time test takers taking of the American Board of Pediatrics the initial certification exam has ranged from 81% – 88% over the past few years. For the MOC exam, pass rates have been > 95%.
The Pediatrics Board Review (PBR) pass rate was 100% for all pediatricians taking the ABP MOC Exam for multiple years, and the first-time pass rate for the initial certification exam test-takers has consistently been 98%-99%.
This is based on surveys, email responses and the almost nonexistent requests received from pediatricians asking to cash in on PBR's 100% Money-Back First-Time Pass Guarantee!
While I'm always excited for when any member passes the boards, I'm especially proud of those members who, after failed last year, have PASSED in 2019! Especially those who I was able to personally mentor at our Live Test-Taking Strategies & Deep Study Course in Atlanta. All the wonderful emails and messages have been bringing so much joy, as this is the moment I and Team PBR work for; helping doctors FINALLY, pass the boards after multiple attempts.
Here's an example of an email that we received from a Live Test-Taking Strategies Course member:
Tears of joy are wonderful. No thank you could ever be sufficient for all the support and guidance from Ashish and PBR over the past couple of years. Ashish who truly cares and believes in each individual person and helps guide them. I honestly used to laugh at the people who said they improved by 30 or more points, didn't think it was possible. It’s more than possible with PBR and can't thank Ashish enough! I failed each of the past 3 years not even getting within 5 points of passing. I never ever thought of quitting or giving up. I went all in with PBR including the core study guide (8X!!), all access pass including the videos and audio, live test taking strategies course and a 2 hour 1-on-1 session with Ashish after having a moment of revelation. LISTEN to this man. Follow his advice word for word. I finally PASSED on the 4th attempt! I improved my score by 42 points!!! It takes an army to go through this. I had to sacrifice being with my family, but we did it together. I hope and pray everyone reading this that's ever failed or struggled with test taking in general to not give up hope. It can be done. Cheers!
-Dr. Russell Zweiner
Board Certified Member
Russ passed on his FOURTH attempt. And here's a video of Dr. Yessenia Castro, who finally passed on her FIFTH attempt because she followed all of the advice that PBR had to offer. Now she's making about $20,000 more per year, and she's in a job that she loves! I had the chance to meet her at the American Academy of Pediatrics' conference and even recorded this great little video.
Caught On Tape At the American Academy of Pediatrics Conference
Here's another video from the American Academy of Pediatrics conference. It's a conversation between a PBR alum and a resident in training. Watch the ENTIRE thing (it's only 2 minutes). Click Here And Continue Reading…