MASTER YOUR TEST-TAKING TECHNIQUE IN JUST 2 DAYS
3/4/2017 - 3/5/2017 (16 of 16 SOLD OUT!)
5/6/17 - 5/7/17 (20 of 20 SOLD OUT!)
7/1 - 7/2 (20 of 20 SOLD OUT!)
8/26 - 8/27
(DOWN TO SINGLE DIGITS - ALMOST SOLD OUT!)
I just wanted to let you know that I passed! Thank you so much for everything. The PBR system was great and the live course totally changed how I approached the test. I am so looking forward to not having to spend next summer studying. I would highly recommend PBR to anyone studying for this awful, horrible exam.
LIMITED SLOTS… MAY WAS SOLD OUT, BUT WE’VE OPENED UP 4 NEW SLOTS!
The course will include:
- A small group format
- Teaching about the ins and outs of Test-Taking Strategy as you go through board-style questions.
- Teaching about the importance of mock exams (learn how to setup your mock exams, learn about test-day diet, relaxation techniques, anxiety reduction, and much more).
- Opportunities to gain immense perspective on the many different ways that you can go down the wrong path by talking through your approach to a question, and by seeing how others approach the exact same questions
- Participation with the entire group
- Participation in small groups of ~4 people
- One-on-one coaching with me
- A variety of demonstration questions will be shown
It will be an amazing, enlightening and FUN experience. I’m certain you’ll make friends that will be your study buddies and “question-practicing” buddies for the exam.
Do you have ANY questions? If so, CLICK HERE and shoot us an email now!
Ashish, I did it. I can’t thank you enough for creating an amazing system to keep me on on track with my studying. And the $2000 for the live weekend test taking course was well worth it. Doing the technique during the test kept me focused and allowed me to eliminate wrong answers. Thank you for all the great advice, sticking to the material, memorize, memorize, memorize then practice practice practice. After 4 failed attempts it was exhilirating to finally read the words, “we are PLEASED to announce you PASSED!” I will definitely recommend your program.
- Become a test-taking master! By the end of the 2 days, you will feel extremely comfortable with your abilities as an amazing test-taker
- Learn with me with some one-on-one coaching
- Learn from your peers. The group coaching experience will give you TONS of perspective on the many different ways that there are to mess up an approach to a question. By watching your peers’ mistakes, you learn what WORKS and what does NOT work. And by sharing YOUR perspective, you’ll cement good habits. A group environment is the BEST way to accelerate your learning.
- Learn more advanced lessons that have never been shared in our FULL Test-Taking Strategies course.
- Develop new friendships and mentors that you can continue your Test-Taking Strategy sessions with after the course.
- Learn strategies that have helped others finally pass after they had previously failed up to SIX times!
- INDIVIDUAL PRACTICE: Initially, you’ll practice the algorithms and methodology on your own during our core concepts discussions. Later, we’ll move into group “break out” sessions.
- BREAK OUT SESSIONS: You will break out into small groups of about 4 people. I’ll give you questions to work on as a group. One person will share their findings with the class and then we’ll then go over the algorithms and answers as a group.
- ONE-ON-ONE TIME: During the PRACTICE TIME, I’ll rotate through the group and spend some time you. We’ll work one-on-one to to answer your questions, break bad habits and create good habits.
I think the weekend was awesome.
This was an absolutely great experience. I have been keeping this nasty little secret from all of my immediately colleagues at work about how I have failed this dang test multiple times. And, when I do tell someone, they look at me like something must be wrong with me for failing it so many times. It is nice to have other people who are in the exact same situation as I am to provide support and encouragement.
Plus, I have gone through the online videos for how to tackle questions, and it just didn't seem to click. Doing this live with additional explanation for the parts that I didn't quite understand helped to solidify things for me. I have connected with several individuals who will hopefully help to keep me motivated for the next 6-7 months of studying during this painful process... I frequently find myself doubting myself and wanting to give up because the pain is so intense. But, to see other people in the same situation going back to it, staying optimistic gives me added encouragement to keep going.
I'm obviously biased, lol. I passed after going to the live course... I knew for me the face to face interactions and have real time assistance while working through the technique was key. Any one who I've spoken with about what helped me this time I always recommend the live course. Because not only did I learn test taking techniques, I learned some really important tools about how to mentally and emotionally prepare for the test. All those things were necessary for me to be successful. I definitely recommend it.
- First-come, first-served
- Fully refundable for 72 hours. Ask all of the questions that you want. After that, there are no refunds.