PBR’s Referral Program’s Terms and Conditions
Terms & Conditions
- Qualified Referral. A Qualified Referral is defined as a purchase made through www.pediatricsboardreview.com by a person (a “Referred Customer”) who arrives to our website by clicking your Refer-a-Friend program link. You are limited to one Qualified Referral for each Referred Customer; in other words, additional/repeat purchases made by a Referred Customer are not counted as additional Qualified Referrals. The Referred Customer cannot be someone who has previously purchased Pediatrics Board Review resources.
- Referred Customer. The Referred Customer and the Referrer cannot be the same person; in other words, you cannot refer yourself (for example, by using a different email address). The Referred Customer cannot be an existing or prior member of Pediatrics Board Review. The Referred Customer must be joining Pediatrics Board Review for the first time.
- Referral Rewards. In order to earn referral rewards, the Referred Customer must complete an order greater than $40 in total value, minus all returns, chargebacks and/or fraudulent payments.
- Reward Payments. Rewards are payable in increments of $20 and will be disbursed approximately 35 days after order completion. The maximum Qualified Referrals earned per calendar year may be no more than 50 Qualified Referrals. As a Referrer, you are responsible for any and all personal tax liability resulting from Referral Rewards.
- Eligibility. Eligibility is limited to individuals only. Pediatrics Board Review’s Refer-a-Friend Program cannot be used by businesses for affiliate lead generation as determined in Pediatrics Board Review’s sole discretion.
- No Spam. You must comply with all up-to-date “SPAM” laws. Any distribution of your referral link that could constitute unsolicited commercial email or “spam” under any applicable law or regulation is expressly prohibited and will be grounds for immediate termination of your account and exclusion from Pediatrics Board Review’s Refer-a-Friend program.
- Right to Close Accounts. Pediatrics Board Review reserves the right to close the account(s) of any Referrer and/or Referred Customer(s) and to request proper payment if the Referrer and/or Referred Customer attempts to use the Pediatrics Board Review Refer-a-Friend program in a questionable manner or breaches any of these Terms & Conditions or is in violation of any law, statute or governmental regulation.
- Right to Cancel Program or Change Terms. Pediatrics Board Review reserves the right to cancel the Refer-a-Friend Program or to change these Terms & Conditions at any time in its sole discretion. Any unclaimed referral rewards will be forfeited at that time.
If you have any questions, you can easily contact us by clicking here and mentioning “Refer-A-Friend question” in the subject line.