STUDYING "WHEN I CAN, AND WHERE I CAN" DOESN'T WORK AT THIS STAGE IN YOUR CAREER. LIFE ISN't the same as it was in medical school. SO HAVING A DETAILED Personal Study Schedule Is CRITICAL.
GET THE accountability, THE REPETITION & the RETENTION you NEED... and PASS.
Get Control... Accountability... Clear Perspective... and FREEDOM to Enjoy Your "NON-Study Time" Starting 5 Days From Now.
Team PBR & I Will...
- Map out your study days based on your personal and work schedule
- Create a schedule that is based on your personal reading speed
- Tell you how many pages to study in a given day
- Tell you today's start page and end page to build in precision and accountability
- Guide you on how many questions to do in a given day
- Build mock exams into your schedule
- Build in “catch up” days in case you fall behind on your schedule
- Deliver your personalized schedule to you within 5-7 days
OUR PERSONALIZED SCHEDULES ARE USUALLY $297 OR SIMPLY NOT AVAILABLE. BUT THAT'S NOT THE CASE TODAY.
"Frequently Asked Questions"
Can I give you a range of hours?
No. We recommend that you commit to a given number of hours (excluding break time) for a given day. If you’re concerned that you’ll fall behind, be conservative and give us the LOWER number of hours. We’ll also be building in “catch up time” to help you get caught up.
How quickly will I get my schedule?
We usually take 2-3 weeks, but given the proximity of the exam we'll be placing your schedule in a priority queue and deliver your schedule with 7 days.
What if I need modifications in the future?
If we make a mistake, just let us know within five days of receiving your schedule and we'll take care of it. If your needs, or availability changes, notify us within 60 days of your schedule delivery and we will happily make a revision for $47.
Is there a return policy? Or a pass guarantee with this?
Sorry, but no. This resource is not being made available to members to generate any significant revenue. The Personalized Schedules make minimal, to no, money for us. That's why it's not a regular part of the PBR catalog or products page. It's a very labor intensive process that would take you MANY hours to accomplish on your own. We're just trying to help and give you every tool available to help you pass. So please think of this as a consulting service.
I'm already an All Access Pass member. Can I get this for free?
Sorry, but this is a limited time promotion and cannot be used retroactively. But, emails us before time runs out and we'll help you out BIG TIME! I promise.
How do I signup!?!
Use One of the Buttons Below & Sign Up Now!
"Get On Track for Success"
- Visually See Your Plan
- Map Out Your Time for the PBR Core Study Guide Review
- Map Out Your Time for the PBR Q&A Book Review
- Adjust Your Personal & Work Life to Accomplish Your #1 Goal this Year
- Get Expert Help In Creating Your Schedule
- Map Out Your Mock Exams
- Block Off "Catch Up Days"
- Get Laser Targeted on How Many Pages You'll Study On a Given Day
- Get Laster Targeted on How Many Questions You'll Practice On a Given Day
- Accomplish Your Goals for the Day, and Then LIVE YOUR LIFE Guilt Free!
ALL ACCESS PASS + PERSONALIZED SCHEDULE
"Most Efficient and Popular"
- Core Study Guide in Hardcopy and Online Formats ($245 Value)
- Q&A Book in Hardcopy and Online Formats
- Facebook "Crew" Access! ($197 Value)
- MP3 Audio Course in Downloadable and Streaming Formats
- Online Video Course Covering All 31 PBR Chapters
- "ASK THE EXPERT" Question Portals for All 31 chapters
- Pediatric Picture Atlas in Downloadable PDF and Online Formats
- BONUS: 15 Hours of Test-Taking Strategy Video Archives ($200 Value)
- BONUS: Test-Taking Strategies - 2-Hour Core Concepts Webinar
- Expedited FedEx Shipping
- A 90-Day Personalized Schedule created by Team PBR Based On Your Work Schedule, Pace of Reading, Risk Profile & Much More