2014 Pediatrics Board Review Corrections and Clarifications
I never realized that the release of the annual creation of the Pediatrics Board Review Corrections & Clarifications Guide would become such a big deal. It started off as a 25-page document in 2012 that I sent out to the PBR membership as a courtesy, and now it's something that the membership essentially begs me for! The 2014 Guide is now available and it's towards the BOTTOM of this article. If you submitted at least 7 errors, helped with at least 5 lookups, or you're a PBR For LIFE! member, you should've gotten this for FREE already 🙂 – Thank YOU!
Want the the 2012 and 2013 guides for FREE? Just email us to upgrade to PBR For LIFE! Since this is a BONUS for PBR For LIFE! members, it's not something I can just give away for free… BUT, if you “pay” for it with a Facebook LIKE… it's yours!
2012 Corrections & Clarifications Guide[sociallocker id=”3736″]
2013 Corrections & Clarifications Guide
2014 Annual PBR Corrections & Clarifications Guide
Throughout the year I get feedback from the PBR community about:
- Blatant errors in the PBR (grammar, spelling and content)
- Updates that should be considered based on current practices
- Topic explanations that are confusing
I dig through as much of that as possible and do my best to address the community's concerns. In 2013, and this year, I even got some help with the research needed to verify or refute the various submission.
These guides have provided a TREMENDOUS AMOUNT OF VLAUE AND PEACE OF MIND to the PBR community, AND they have helped many people correctly answer questions on the boards that they would have otherwise gotten wrong! That means that there's not only value in THIS YEAR'S GUIDE, but there's also value for you in LAST YEAR'S GUIDE… AND the one before that because people have literally emailed me saying that they saw pediatric board exam questions that were directly related to content I talked about during those years!
The PBR Community Is HUGE! And They Ask GREAT Questions!
Because the PBR community is so big, I'm getting more and more EXCELLENT questions and “content challenges” on the PBR. Many submissions come directly to me through the PBR error portal, but MOST of the errors are actually discussed in the private “PBR Facebook CREW!” area (for PBR members' only). The 2014 Pediatric Board Review Corrections & Clarifications Guide is packed with over 50 pages of information including:
- TRUE ERRORS that were in the PBR. Believe it not, ALL pediatrics board review study guides have errors! I'm just the only only author that's crazy enough to admit it publicly and SHARE those errors AND CORRECTIONS with you so that you can be empowered with that knowledge as you head into the exam.
- CONTENT CLARIFICATIONS. Just because it makes sense to me, and to many other PBR members… it doesn't mean you'll understand it on the first read. When people ask me to explain something to them, or when I see that the “PBR Facebook CREW!” has posts and discussions about a topic that I cover in the PBR… that's a RED FLAG for me. If I do my job the way I WANT to do it, you should have NO questions about it. Your brain may struggle to keep the concepts contained in your head, but you should be able to understand the concepts on your first read. SO… I make modifications every year based on questions that I see, and then I give you the NEW versions of those sections that will be included in the next edition of the PBR.
- HUGE SECTIONS from the PBR. If I make a modification to a section because of an error OR a clarification request, I usually copy that entire section (sometimes it's as big as a page) and paste it into the corrections guide. Again, those are sections from PBR's NEXT EDITION that you get to see THIS year.
- INSIGHTS on what could be tested, and what is UNLIKELY to be tested on the 2014 and the 2015 pediatric board exam
Ready to download the 2014 Correction and Clarifications Guide? Well, you must have a Facebook account, but all you have to do is click LIKE button below![sociallocker id=”3736″]
Corrections, Clarifications, Insights, Tools for Success. So basically, A BIG Chunk of the 2015 Pediatrics Board Review EDITION!
Get a ton of great, high-yield information and insights delivered to you in a PDF format IMMEDIATELY. It cost me over an entire work week to create, but you get to grab it SECONDS… and for next to nothing.
Do You Have More Error Submissions?
Well then send them on over! I LOVE getting error submissions because getting the PBR polished up makes for a much easier reading experience for everyone! Simply visit the following link to submit any errors… or just about anything that you think I should consider looking into for the next edition of PBR. For anyone who submits at least 7 errors, they'll get the 2015 Corrections and Clarifications Guide for FREE too!
Once again, I can't thank you all enough for sending in everything. I know it can take a couple of minutes out of you studying time, but your contributions are helping EVERYONE in the PBR community. Also, many thanks to my PBR HELPERS! You guys ROCK!
Good luck on the boards everyone!
What do you think of the idea of putting out such a comprehensive corrections and clarifications guide? I'd love to hear your thoughts below!