Pediatrics Board Review: A Resource for Pediatric Residents and Pediatricians
- Are you a pediatric resident?
- Are you a pediatrician?
- Have you failed the pediatric boards?
I've really been surprised at how many orders have been placed from pediatricians in the United Kingdom (UK) and Asia.
But, who is PBR written for? Well, the goal for PBR is to help anyone studying for their pediatric boards. It's a course written for pediatric residents and new pediatricians who are going to be taking the American Board of Pediatrics Initial Certification Exam.
- ARE YOU A PEDIATRICS RESIDENT? I firmly believe that PBR would have saved me hundreds of hours of grief during my peds residency. It also could have helped me do well on my in-service exams so that I wouldn't have to have the walk of shame out of my program director's office each year. It's concise, includes tons of memory aids, exam pearls and it covers the highest yield information you'll be expected to know for the boards, and in residency. I wish I had it as an intern, so I've made sure that even pediatric interns can benefit from the 100% money back pass guarantee. Buy it now, use it in residency, and take your boards. Even if you're in a combined program, take your exam within 5 years of purchasing the study guide I'll still guarantee that you will PASS on the ABP exam for 5 years. The longer you have a good study guide, the more familiar you'll be with it, and so of course you will pass!
- ARE YOU A PEDIATRICIAN? Perfect! If you're going to take your boards soon, I can't stress how much you should get the Bundle Pack. You get pediatric board review questions, the core study guide, and of course, the first-time pass guarantee. The edge you get by joining the PBR community is a group of people you can lean on for questions, but the what really sets this resource apart from others is its approach. There is a tremendous focus on providing material in a concise and efficient manner that allows you to get through the material FAST. Imagine going through the Pediatric Dermatology chapter. Imagining what a rash looks is one thing, but having access to the online study guide allows you to click on our “online dermatology atlas.” Almost every picture has an example that you can view by clicking the link. The whole book is like that. Easy to use, intuitive and guaranteed to be resource you'll hold onto for years.
- HAVE YOU FAILED THE PEDIATRIC BOARDS? SO DID I! It must sound crazy that a guy who failed the boards has written these study guides. It was the first standardized test I had ever failed. I studied the most well-known and most commonly used courses. I spent over $2500 on the books, pediatrics board review DVD series, questions, etc. I knew within the first hour of the exam that I was in deep trouble. I went through a lot that day, and night. I completely changed my study techniques and strategies and blew away the exam the next year. I had barely missed the passing score the first time around. The second time, I INCREASED MY SCORE BY 160 POINTS, HAD A PASSING SCORE WELL OVER 500, AND I PASSED BY OVER 120 POINTS. YES, IT CAN BE DONE! If you're one of the many folks out there that have failed once, twice, or even three times… many of your emails come to me with a sense of defeat. I'm not a genius. Never have been. Never will be. But I work hard. Use these materials and follow my instructions explicitly, and I'm telling you, you CAN PASS.