It’s great to see that the 2015 pediatric board exam results are already out! The PBR community has done GREAT. The scores that I’ve seen have blown me away! Some have been over 250!
If you took a board exam this year, PLEASE click the button below!
Here’s what I’m going to cover in today’s article:
- FEEDBACK from the PBR community
- SUCCESS STORIES and success messages from 2015 PBR members
- Solutions to common obstacles, including MONEY, TIME and FOCUS
- The SINGLE resource (and a special offer) you need from within PBR’s Certification System to confidently and EFFICIENTLY pass the ABP initial certification exam or MOC exam
- The 2015 PBR PASS Rate
- TROUBLESHOOTING through the “INTROSPECTION CHECKLIST” (for anyone who failed)
- A free WEBINAR REGISTRATION signup opportunity for anyone taking an American Board of Pediatrics initial certification or recertification exam within the next 12 months
So if you passed the boards, CONGRATS! Please keep reading since we share our members successes in this article, and please share your own results HERE.
If you failed, or if you are nervous about taking an upcoming ABP board exam, please read EVERYTHING in this article because Team PBR and I are going to make sure that our 2016 pediatric board review course and Certification System ensures that your next attempt WILL be successful.