In this article we’ll talk about:
- Learning from board-certified pediatricians through an ONLINE version of a pediatric board review dvd course
- The 7 Reasons Why Traditional Pediatric Conferences Are Broken
- AT HOME or ON-THE-GO, mobile-friendly, alternative board review solutions
- WEBINAR-BASED question & answer sessions that allow you to learn from content experts
The SOLUTION is a BLEND of proven strategies that allow for:
- Self-paced studying
- LIVE learning through a series of online webinars
- The ability to ask questions from content-experts!
So, I’d like to start by simply stating a fact:
Live pediatric board review conferences ARE broken!
The traditional board review courses surely served their purpose in the past, but given how much technology we have at our disposal these days, they no longer make any sense.
Here’s a list of just some of the feedback I’ve heard from former Pediatrics Board Review members who went on to pass the pediatric boards after they had previously failed the pediatric while using other board review materials, including 3-6 day live conferences:
“I spent $2000 or more on the conference alone, plus airfare, hotel, and car rental. Not to mention the time off I had to take from work. That was one expensive headache!“
“Do I really need to know about the 5 subsets of eczema? The subspecialists talked about so much random stuff that it left me lost.”
“I was essentially being forced to consume eight hours of content per day for three days on their schedule, and in their environment.”
“The material was so broad that I had no idea how to summarize it into just what I had to know for the boards. And if I zoned out for a few minutes, I had no idea if I missed something crucial or not.“
The 7 Reasons Why Traditional Pediatric Conferences Are Broken
To summarize some of the above sentiments, and some of my own, I’ve put together this list of reasons why traditional board review conferences are so flawed. Click Here And Continue Reading…