I can’t believe the pediatric board exam results for 2014 are already here, and so early this year! Based on the emails I’m getting, it was a GREAT year to take the exam. Since I failed the first time I took the boards, I’m especially happy to hear that PBR made the difference for SO many repeat exam takers who previously failed the pediatric boards. It wasn’t all good news, though, and my heart really goes out to those who didn’t make the mark.
Regardless of how you did, I love to read about your experiences, both good and bad. And I would LOVE it if you would share your own 2014 exam result with me by clicking HERE. Tell me the highs and the lows. Tell me how it’s affecting your family. Tell me what you’ll do next. You can also access the feedback form by visiting the link below! It really only takes a minute or two and I’d really appreciate it.
For those of you who are studying for your first attempt, or for a repeat attempt, I want you to know that I’ve created a new resource that’s unlike anything else that exists in the world of board review, and it’s meant to remove at least one major barrier towards passing your boards… money! In looking at the results of some of those who failed, I realized that some of them didn’t take advantage of PBR’s wide range of resources that are all meant to build on top of each other. I have to assume that money was a barrier. If the resources were free, they would utilize them… and possibly get those 2-3 extra questions right on the exam and pass the boards.
So… I’m introducing something called the ALL ACCESS PASS today with a special introductory price (OVER 40% OFF). Limited-time introductory offering.
I want you to stop thinking about which PBR resource you’re going to use. So, you can now get access to EVERYTHING (except PBR Coaching and the personalized schedule) for less than the cost of ANY pediatric board review DVD product out there.
* ($170 VALUE) – HARDCOPY CORE STUDY GUIDE
* ($25 VALUE) – HARDCOPY Q&A BOOK
* ($75 VALUE) – ONLINE VERSION OF THE CORE STUDY GUIDE
* ($25 VALUE) – ONLINE VERSION OF THE Q&A BOOK
* ($97 VALUE) – ONLINE VERSION OF THE PICTURE ATLAS (WITH UPDATES x1 YEAR)
* ($97 VALUE) – PDF VERSION OF THE PICTURE ATLAS
* ($97 VALUE) – STREAMING PBR MP3 AUDIO COURSE (WITH UPDATES x1 YEAR)
* ($147 VALUE) – DOWNLOADABLE PBR MP3 AUDIO COURSE FOR YOUR PHONE AND MP3 PLAYERS (WITH UPDATES x1 YEAR)
* ($495 VALUE) – ONLINE VIDEO COURSE (OVC). THE “DVD-LIKE” VIDEO COURSE YOU CAN LEVERAGE FROM HOME (WITH UPDATES x1 YEAR)
* ($145 VALUE) – LIVE Q&A WEBINARS FOR EVERY ONLINE VIDEO COURSE CHAPTER
* ($200 VALUE) – PRERECORDED COACHING WEBINARS FROM 2013 & 2014
* ($25 VALUE) – FREE EXPEDITED SHIPPING FOR THE HARDCOPY BOOKS
Total Value for all of the above =
12-Month All Access Pass SPECIAL INTRODUCTORY PRICE
(OVER 40% OFF)
Limited-time introductory offering.
My idea here is to make my best effort to remove money from the equation. It’s the 1 problem that’s easiest for us to solve, and this will make sure that money isn’t what prevents you from getting the education and learning you need. Video courses alone cost > $1000 for ALL other pediatric board courses that are commonly used. I’m trying to help PBR members get the most out of their experience by doing things in a more innovating, efficient and helpful way… and I’m really looking forward to hearing your feedback on this idea.
Was the 2014 Pass Rate for PBR 90-100% Again!?!
The pass rate for general pediatricians taking the ABP MOC Exam in 2014 (and 2013, and 2012, and 2011) has been 100% for our Ultimate Bundle Pack members!
Based on surveys and refund requests, the pass rate for the initial certification exam is also well into the 90’s!
Did you know that less than 0.03% of PBR members request a refund? Or end up needing to take advantage of the money-back first-time pass guarantee? Click Here And Continue Reading…